Wednesday, July 21, 20104:23 AM

The past~

Was late for IC lecture! Not my fault this time round, I swear it was the bus driver fault! I waited for about 25 minutes for the bus and then 4 buses of service number 27 came! pfft -___- damn ass luhs! Once reached at tampines interchange, went to the BUZZ shop to help buy mineral water for Nil. And went to join the super super long queue to take bus service number 31. And while queuing, I saw my primary school friend, RAZIF! OMG! He saw me first and took the courage to say hello to me! I was shocked at first and took me sometime figuring out who was he at first. Hmmmm~ I swear he looked super super different compared to primary times. lol~ remember the times where we both were named after "SKITTLES"? Then remember when we both were bullied by Delwinder? hahahahahas(: MEMORIES(:

After IC lecture ended we head off to cafe 2 to have our lunch( but me and elaine thought of not eating, as I'm seriously on diet, which means I'm only allowed to eat one meal per day). So accompany Nil to eat yong tau fu but in the end guess what? Nil says "CAM, ELAINE! MY STOMACH DON'T FEEL LIKE EATING LUHS!" nonsense luhs she! p.s guess what? i was in a good mood when suddenly I saw an ASSHOLE! uuurrrgggghh! pissed me off luhs. -___- pfft, saw that asshole with the classmates! saw me and show me that sweet smile of yours! eeewwww, all I can say is that I'm disgusted my your sweet smile, YOU FLIRT! and I just rolled my eyes and walked away!

After our break, went to the 6th floor and getting myself prepare for AC Practical Assignment! Welll, the experiment was super easy luhs! And that Rizal joker sia! Don't know how to callibrate the weighing balance! After the test was over, went out form the lab and guess what I *insert name here* face was totally covered with powder! kekekeke~ funny luhs sia! aaaaawww~ poor thing :P When back home after that and change to go for a few hours of dance! then went back home again at 7pm. Was forced to eat chicken rice that my mum bought at Banquet CP! sheesh -__-

After I'm done bathing, I went back to my room and I was shocked to see a brown box on my bed! OUH YES!!!! THE GIFT THAT I HAVE LONGED FOR QUITE A LONG TIME!! The gift was from SHAWN WONG DING JIE! hahahahas(: And yes! I was super excited and I quickly opened the box and took the letter and began reading it! and his hand writing is still as ugly! blueks :P and SHAWN if you are reading this post, let me tell you this! THAT GREEN LETTER IS NONSENSE! I REALLY THOUGHT YOU ARE GIVING ME AN AIR TICKET LUHS!!!! tsk, idiot you!!! And when I teared up the grey wrapping paper, I was shocked and I laughed non-stop to that object you gave me! you uhs! FULL OF NONSENSE! you, readers want to know what he gave me? HE GAVE ME THIS SMALL STAND WHERE YOU CAN SLOT IN PHOTOS AND IN THE SLOT THERE'S THIS LAME AIR TICKET WITH OUR PAST PICTURES THAT WE TOOK DURING SEC SCHOOL! and yes, since he is beh hao bai, there's one spot where he put his ugly picture on that "air ticket". Hhhhmmmm~ Shawn! honestly I really touched that you still do make an effort to send me a belated birthday gift although we are far apart now. When I saw those photos that were glued to the "air tickets", I cried so badly! YOU KNOW SHAWN WONG! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! I MISSED PERCUSSIONISTS! *sniff sniff sniff* T_T Do you remember when we first met? hahahahahas(: remember how happy I was when we both were in the same class in Sec 2? Remember when we both were the mallet players in 2006 SYF competition? Remember POTS AND PANS? I missed FAKHRIN AND SAMMY AND FIZAH! Remember the times where TAN HUI RU IS MADLY IN LOVE WITH YOU? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAS~ remember the times where YOU ALWAYS BULLY ME AND DRAGGED ME ALONG THE BAND ROOM AREA? (: Remember when we go Genting and we sneak to one room and play the "3 blind mice" with the lights off together with section? and we hide behind the curtains to prevent ourselves from getting hurt? and the whole section slept in that one small pathetic room? Remember our first tryouts as the R.E.D drumliners? I SWEAR I MISSED THOSE TIMES! T_T thank you for all the things that we have done together to make this memories a precious one! thank you for being my best friend for 4 1/2 years. THANK YOU SO MUCH! and yes!!! WE MUST MEET UP SOON OUHKAY! SHAWN WONG DING JIE ♥

signing off: CAMELLIA JANG(:




That Girl

cAmelliA jAng 카멜리아
인생은 항상 아름답습니다
I'm a SIMPLE girl who loved to be simple always and she is 18 this year.she was once a PERCUSSIONIST'S. She's a graduate from BOWEN SEC and was there as a prisoner for 5 years. She TOTALLY FELL INTO K-POP and all thanks to her friend. She is a super SHY SHY type of person and once she knows that person well, she will turn out to be super havoc and friendly.but once IDIOTIC PEOPLE start to BITCH about her SHE WILL DISLIKE AND CURSE THAT BLOODY PERSON TO DEATH. Well if you hate her, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE? SCRAM OFF-idiot
Your Says
Her Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Her Footprints
>>TEEN TOP ♥ CHUN JI (POWER VOICE) D.O.B: 5th Oc... >>INCEPTION (:Guess what?? WAS LATE FOR SCHOOL TODAY... >>MONDAY!!!!!Met up with Nil at 1130am at tampines i... >>DO YOU LIKE ME??????????YES OR NOsigning off: CAME... >>Today is MADNESS!Well, arrive to school pretty ear... >>LLA JOURNAL (ENRICHMENT ACTIVITIES)ACTIVITY 1- Ice... >>MY 15 DOLLARS~ T_T I woke up late today, so I deci... >>School starts!Well, have to go back to school on t... >>KPOP MADNESS~Had a great and wild experience on th... >>Welcome Back!O.M.G! I want to say sorry to those p...
Her Peeps
AbigAil(:
BMB(:
brent(:
chinmei(:
darius(:
eileen thng(:
evelyn teo(:
edmUnd(:
fAkhrin(:
fArAh(:
g0u wei(:
hayati(:
hUiching[tr0mb0ne](:
ivy kOh(:
jessie kOh(:
jingyi(:
jajo(:
julyy(:
joel(:
joleen(:
Kak Lin(:
mark(:
meishan(:
michelle(:
meijia(:
namira(:
nadia(:
nigel gOh(:
sharz(:
shAirAzi(:
shAwn wOng(:
teddy(:
tAshryn(:
tAshyrA(:
yusran(:
yee ching(:
zhihUi(:
zakiah(:
Blogrolls (:
SHINee (:
SHINee international forum (:
ALLKPOP (:
BIGBANG (:
2NE1 (:
GIRLS' GENERATION (:
SO NYUH SHI DAE international forum (:
SUPERJUNIOR (:
U-KISS (:
KARA international forum (:
2PM (:
ONEDAY international forum (:
Credits
Kamsahamida ^^
Blogger;
Alison& Pamela
Pictures;Flickr