Thursday, July 29, 20106:34 AM

I'll back off, so you can live~

Ok, I'm not getting so emotional becuase of love or something but this is song title that was recently charted at daum@cafe. And yes, My boyfriend DOOJOON acted in the MV! Well, I cried whenever listen to the song. The lyrics are super daebak and emotional! I LOIKE :D

Well, I want to say sorry to the readers because I did not update my blog for a few days liao. Hmmm~ was kind of busy luhs! Mianhamida :P Well, let me recap and spilled it out here what had happen during the past few days, ok?

27th July:

Was a few minute late for class. While waiting for Elaine at the school bustop, I saw........'THE JAMBAN KING' TOGETHER WITH THE AMELIA YAN!'. Eh, WHATEVER LUHS! I SWEAR I'M NOT EVEN FUCKING JEALOUS LUHS ASS! YOU PURPOSELY WALK PASS INFRONT OF ME WHILE HOLDING HER HAND, TRYING TO MAKE ME JEALOUS? OUH GUESS WHAT? I'M NOT EVEN FUCKING CARE ABOUT IT! WHATEVER IT IS YOU ARE FLIRT AND EVEN MS LIM SAYS SO! zzzzzzzzzzzzzz~ SPOILER! SPOIL MY MOOD EVERYTIME! I SERIOUSLY FEEL LIKE KILLING OR STABBING YOU FROM THE BACK AT THROW YOU DOWN THE KALLANG RIVER!!! uuuurrrrrrggggghhh!!!

After our break, had Ms Jessie Tan lab class. Today didn't do practical but instead we did some thoery paper and some molecules builing! Kind of stressful luhs!! Today I didnt sit together with my group because of one person! I SWEAR YOU ARE SUPER EXTRA LUHS! and I pity my dear Tong Kai being alone down there. I'm so so sorry Tong Kai for leaving you there all alone, I didnt mean it. Don't be sad ouhkay? And I feel like complaining to teacher about this issue luhs. And 1 more thing, HIZUAN PANG SEH ME LUHS!!! tsk~ wahliao!

After practical was over, went to our locker to put back my things but then I have difficulties unlocking the locker. Me and Nil was kind of pissed off luhs. So we did scold Jun Xiong because he did play with our lock before class started. And seriously our numbers doesnt matched at all! But in the end we manage to break thru our lock. THANK GOD!

Went home straight after school!

28th July:

I consider myself ealry today! kekekeke~ self-declare luhs! :D Coincindentally I met with Nil! hahahas(: And today wheather is a killer!!! ITS SUPER SUPER SUPER COLD BECAUSE ITS RAINING SUPER HEAVILY LUHS!!! ouh yarhs, I PASSED MY IC PHASE TEST LERHS!!! wooohhoo~ super happy luhs! I seriously thought I failed because during the experiment I did direct dilution instead of serial dilution and thus my page 3 calculation was kind of wrong! hhhmm~ no comments! But overall, I'm happy ba.

During break, went down to the Co-op shop to buy green tea, blueberry soft cookie and meusli bar! Then we head off to level 6! and guess who I say again? JAMBAN KING! annoying~ pfft!

Practical was AWESOME TODAY!! But sadly I didnt do it with my group and I left Tong Kai alone again. I'm so sorry dear Tong Kai! kekekeke~

Ouh yarhs, Alif birthday is just before me lerhs! whoa! cool or what!! 25TH FEBRUARY IS HIS BIRTHDAY! hahahas(: and yes, talking about alif! He very naughty lerhs! He randomly put Ice on my back! super naughty lerhs! And yarhs, had fun time talking to SHAWN GOH!! hahahahhahahahahahas(: I swear his bangs is super funny and he did some stupid dance moves that is super hilarous and cute luhs!! And Shawn if you happen to read this blog, be grateful that I call you OPPA! A special name to call you lerhs! And please dont try to act like NICHKUN can? make me want to vomit sia! kekekeke :D

29th July:

WOKE LATE FOR SCHOOL TODAY!! And I give LLA lesson a missed! Want to say sorry to Elaine and Nil! I was standing in the 31 bus and I almost fall over but luckily a boy form AFS(i guess) hold me sia! KYYYYAAAAA~ thanks ^ ^ btw, nothing much happen in school today! Lesson as usual then went back home. Ouh yarhs I forgot! Wafid came to complain to me regarding the JAMBAN KING! He says that when wafid together with the other girls was walking to find a sit, that JAMBAN KING was passed him and KNOCKED WAFID SHOULDER WITHOUT SAYING SORRY LUHS! Wahliao! IDiot SIA THAT JK! NO RESPECT UHS! Then Nil and Elaine also said that, luckily i never come to school today because during break time they went to cafe 2 to have Yong Tau Fu and guess who they saw? THAT JAMBAN KING SITTING DIRECTLY INFRONT OF THEM! And Nil did a good job because that JAMBAN KING smile at Nil and she just roll her eyes off him! Nice one!

Supposely I have to meet Nadia at Changi Airport today!! BECAUSE AFTER SCHOOL IS ARRIVING TONIGHT!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! But then, I'm going to give it a miss because I have some urgent families stuff to attend! So, I'm SUPER SADDED!! UEE UNNIE, MIAN! T_T







*TO: MR KNOW IT ALL!
LET ME TELL YOU THIS! SERIOUSLY YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO SAY "SHUT UP, YOU ARE FUCKING NOISY" TO ME. THAT WORD FUCKING IS NOT NECESSARY LUHS! CAN TELL NICELY RIGHT! AND YOU ALSO HAVE NO RIGHTS TO SAY "STUPID!" TO A FRIEND OF MINE! EH, YOU ARE SO SMART WHY ARE YOU HERE? WHY NEVER GO JC? AND SERIOUSLY DON'T BE A KPO CAN ANOT? WHEN 2 PPL ARE TALKING TO EACH OTHER, YOU ALSO WANT TO EXTRA EXTRA. ISN'T IT RUDE?? AND PLEASE STOP BEING CHILDISH CAN? AND LET ME TELL YOU THIS, YOU ARE ONE IRRITATING ASS HOLE AND YOU ARE AN EGOISTIC GUY! uuuuuurrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhh~


*TO: "INSERT NAME HERE"
I want to say a very big thank you for the chocolate! And that chocolate is super big luhs! But although the gift was simple but it was seriously sweet of you to make an effort to buy it for me! THANKS :D *wink*

signing off: CAMELLIA JANG (:




That Girl

cAmelliA jAng 카멜리아
인생은 항상 아름답습니다
I'm a SIMPLE girl who loved to be simple always and she is 18 this year.she was once a PERCUSSIONIST'S. She's a graduate from BOWEN SEC and was there as a prisoner for 5 years. She TOTALLY FELL INTO K-POP and all thanks to her friend. She is a super SHY SHY type of person and once she knows that person well, she will turn out to be super havoc and friendly.but once IDIOTIC PEOPLE start to BITCH about her SHE WILL DISLIKE AND CURSE THAT BLOODY PERSON TO DEATH. Well if you hate her, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE? SCRAM OFF-idiot
Your Says
Her Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Her Footprints
>>LUCIFER MICHIYEOSO~ kyyaaaa (:during the weekends,... >>tired cum angry cum happy cum irritated~I was not ... >>Was 30 minutes late for IC lecture but this time r... >>MEMORIES WITH PERCUSSIONISTS (:signing off: CAMELL... >>The past~Was late for IC lecture! Not my fault thi... >>TEEN TOP ♥ CHUN JI (POWER VOICE) D.O.B: 5th Oc... >>INCEPTION (:Guess what?? WAS LATE FOR SCHOOL TODAY... >>MONDAY!!!!!Met up with Nil at 1130am at tampines i... >>DO YOU LIKE ME??????????YES OR NOsigning off: CAME... >>Today is MADNESS!Well, arrive to school pretty ear...
Her Peeps
AbigAil(:
BMB(:
brent(:
chinmei(:
darius(:
eileen thng(:
evelyn teo(:
edmUnd(:
fAkhrin(:
fArAh(:
g0u wei(:
hayati(:
hUiching[tr0mb0ne](:
ivy kOh(:
jessie kOh(:
jingyi(:
jajo(:
julyy(:
joel(:
joleen(:
Kak Lin(:
mark(:
meishan(:
michelle(:
meijia(:
namira(:
nadia(:
nigel gOh(:
sharz(:
shAirAzi(:
shAwn wOng(:
teddy(:
tAshryn(:
tAshyrA(:
yusran(:
yee ching(:
zhihUi(:
zakiah(:
Blogrolls (:
SHINee (:
SHINee international forum (:
ALLKPOP (:
BIGBANG (:
2NE1 (:
GIRLS' GENERATION (:
SO NYUH SHI DAE international forum (:
SUPERJUNIOR (:
U-KISS (:
KARA international forum (:
2PM (:
ONEDAY international forum (:
Credits
Kamsahamida ^^
Blogger;
Alison& Pamela
Pictures;Flickr