Thursday, September 2, 20108:27 AM

Exams! Concert!

Ouhkay! Regarding the concert, ITS FINALIZE ALREADY! Nigel+Teruna+Sahira+Nadia+Myself will be going for the concert! And the tickets will be bought on saturday! EXCITED BABY~ Signs making, Color code, waking up super early for the concert, queuing up = BRINGS THE EXCITEMENT! I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE SNSD, SHINEE AND INFINITE! kyyyaaa~

Exams are like somewhere around the corner and guess what? i'm not prepare yet! Having my IC Phase Re-test tomorrow and hell yeah! I PASSED MY AC THEORY! wahahahas :D So after my retest tomorrow, have to rush back home, changed and I'm out to watch movie with a friend and also meeting nadia and the rest at hougang point regarding the cocncert!

** SERIOUSLY I DISLIKE SOMEONE WHO LIES ABOUT THEMSELVES TO MAKE THEMSELVES LOOK GOOD. WELL, YOU MAY LOOK GOOD IN THE OUTSIDE, BUT YOUR INSIDE IN FUCKING UGLY!

** YOU SAY PEOPLE CHANGE DUE TO SOME CHANGES IN THEIR LIFE OR SOME CIRCUMSTANCES HAPPENS, BUT LOOK AT YOURSELF!

ouh yes! I forgot! I WAS SUPER HAPPY AND RELIEVED THAT I FINALLY MANAGED TO WATCH THE DOWNLOADED WGM YONGSEO COUPLE VIDEOS! Seriously I had a very hard time to try to watch it from my laptop because of the video is not supported by the players that I already had in my lappy! But after and intense try outs, I SUCCEED! Feel like a BIG ACHIEVEMENT FOR ME! hahahas(:

signing off: CAMELLIA JANG (:





That Girl

cAmelliA jAng 카멜리아
인생은 항상 아름답습니다
I'm a SIMPLE girl who loved to be simple always and she is 18 this year.she was once a PERCUSSIONIST'S. She's a graduate from BOWEN SEC and was there as a prisoner for 5 years. She TOTALLY FELL INTO K-POP and all thanks to her friend. She is a super SHY SHY type of person and once she knows that person well, she will turn out to be super havoc and friendly.but once IDIOTIC PEOPLE start to BITCH about her SHE WILL DISLIKE AND CURSE THAT BLOODY PERSON TO DEATH. Well if you hate her, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE? SCRAM OFF-idiot
Your Says
Her Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Her Footprints
>>ITS FINALLY OUT!CONCERT DETAILSArtist Lineup: Big ... >>No Mood~Woke up late, so gave AC Lecture a missed.... >>KPOP MADNESS~I was having a hard time at work when... >>Teen Top - Clap (Aug,1,10) >>tired, exhausted, irritated, depressed, stress=CAM... >>YOU'RE MY OPPA!I'm watching Mnet 'You're my oppa' ... >>I'll back off, so you can live~Ok, I'm not getting... >>LUCIFER MICHIYEOSO~ kyyaaaa (:during the weekends,... >>tired cum angry cum happy cum irritated~I was not ... >>Was 30 minutes late for IC lecture but this time r...
Her Peeps
AbigAil(:
BMB(:
brent(:
chinmei(:
darius(:
eileen thng(:
evelyn teo(:
edmUnd(:
fAkhrin(:
fArAh(:
g0u wei(:
hayati(:
hUiching[tr0mb0ne](:
ivy kOh(:
jessie kOh(:
jingyi(:
jajo(:
julyy(:
joel(:
joleen(:
Kak Lin(:
mark(:
meishan(:
michelle(:
meijia(:
namira(:
nadia(:
nigel gOh(:
sharz(:
shAirAzi(:
shAwn wOng(:
teddy(:
tAshryn(:
tAshyrA(:
yusran(:
yee ching(:
zhihUi(:
zakiah(:
Blogrolls (:
SHINee (:
SHINee international forum (:
ALLKPOP (:
BIGBANG (:
2NE1 (:
GIRLS' GENERATION (:
SO NYUH SHI DAE international forum (:
SUPERJUNIOR (:
U-KISS (:
KARA international forum (:
2PM (:
ONEDAY international forum (:
Credits
Kamsahamida ^^
Blogger;
Alison& Pamela
Pictures;Flickr