Monday, September 6, 20106:04 AM

Welcome Back to CSM~

On Sunday, I moved back to CSM! On my way there, I was super excited to see my colleagues and also the environment there! By the way, Siti told me alot of stories that had happen when I was busy doing my duty at GWC. Well, I haven see the true color of her yet BUT soon, I'm going to see it! p.s I will miss that malay guy who worked at "pet's kampong" (how I wish I could know you) and the chinese guys and their japanese mixed area manager at "bentendo". And also I wil missed my phillipines colleague, Amerie and also Kak Azizah!

Ouh yarhs! IT IS FINALIZE ALREADY!! Regarding the KOREAN NIGHT CONCERT 2010~ Well, I want to say a very big thank you to Nadia because she managed to fight thru and get 5 tickets! At first, we almost give up on going to the concert due to the chaos crowd at 313 Somerset. The crowd was super hectic on friday night and yet the tickets will only start selling on the next day which is on Saturday at 10am. But nadia succeed to get it! SUPER HAPPY LUHS~ lalalalalalala :D
Today was a not a good day for me. Had IC practical assignment and also IC written test! Monday blues today~ Haiss

signing off : CAMELLIA JANG (:




That Girl

cAmelliA jAng 카멜리아
인생은 항상 아름답습니다
I'm a SIMPLE girl who loved to be simple always and she is 18 this year.she was once a PERCUSSIONIST'S. She's a graduate from BOWEN SEC and was there as a prisoner for 5 years. She TOTALLY FELL INTO K-POP and all thanks to her friend. She is a super SHY SHY type of person and once she knows that person well, she will turn out to be super havoc and friendly.but once IDIOTIC PEOPLE start to BITCH about her SHE WILL DISLIKE AND CURSE THAT BLOODY PERSON TO DEATH. Well if you hate her, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE? SCRAM OFF-idiot
Your Says
Her Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Her Footprints
>>Exams! Concert! Ouhkay! Regarding the concert, ITS... >>ITS FINALLY OUT!CONCERT DETAILSArtist Lineup: Big ... >>No Mood~Woke up late, so gave AC Lecture a missed.... >>KPOP MADNESS~I was having a hard time at work when... >>Teen Top - Clap (Aug,1,10) >>tired, exhausted, irritated, depressed, stress=CAM... >>YOU'RE MY OPPA!I'm watching Mnet 'You're my oppa' ... >>I'll back off, so you can live~Ok, I'm not getting... >>LUCIFER MICHIYEOSO~ kyyaaaa (:during the weekends,... >>tired cum angry cum happy cum irritated~I was not ...
Her Peeps
AbigAil(:
BMB(:
brent(:
chinmei(:
darius(:
eileen thng(:
evelyn teo(:
edmUnd(:
fAkhrin(:
fArAh(:
g0u wei(:
hayati(:
hUiching[tr0mb0ne](:
ivy kOh(:
jessie kOh(:
jingyi(:
jajo(:
julyy(:
joel(:
joleen(:
Kak Lin(:
mark(:
meishan(:
michelle(:
meijia(:
namira(:
nadia(:
nigel gOh(:
sharz(:
shAirAzi(:
shAwn wOng(:
teddy(:
tAshryn(:
tAshyrA(:
yusran(:
yee ching(:
zhihUi(:
zakiah(:
Blogrolls (:
SHINee (:
SHINee international forum (:
ALLKPOP (:
BIGBANG (:
2NE1 (:
GIRLS' GENERATION (:
SO NYUH SHI DAE international forum (:
SUPERJUNIOR (:
U-KISS (:
KARA international forum (:
2PM (:
ONEDAY international forum (:
Credits
Kamsahamida ^^
Blogger;
Alison& Pamela
Pictures;Flickr